Best transformers lamination cores: toroidal shape
Toroidal lamination core:
- Optimises magnetic, electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties.
- Magnetic flux direction is always the same as rolling direction electrical steel.
- Does not use step-lap joint and holes.
- Burrs after cutting are negligible.
- Does not create extra loss in magnetic core material because it doesn’t damage the material.
- Very low leakage flux eliminates acoustic noise and improve output voltage.
- Transformers can reach up to 98% efficiency or more.
Please contact us for any free request and technical advice to review feasibility of toroidal winding technology for your inductors and transformers in your applications, or fill your RFQ on our online projects platform here